Base Price € 249,00
Pantograph ladder, being functional and safe is suitable to gain access to attic. Deep moulded ladder; it allows the user to remove the ceiling panel, by means of pull down pole, and to get to upper floors safely.
Customize and Buy it
Product Complete Description
Pantograph ladder is perfect for gaining access to loft, even when you want to convert it into living compartment. Moreover, it can be manually unlocked thanks to its spring controlled suspension system.
Stability and safety certified by UNI EN 14975:2010 Certification ensuring central tread max. capacity Load of kg 260 and height level up to m 3.
Easy-loft-reach ladder, is equipped by optional left handrail for added safety.
The ladder matches the interiors character thanks to its ‘invisible’ framework.
Attic Ladders: pricing
Attic ladder has a base price. It might change according to hatch dimensions and to floor to ceiling height. Customisation possibilities will change the price.
Choosing the Attic ladder
When you can unlock the ladder only from the ground floor, this kind of ladder is the perfect way of shifting flooring. To tell in other words, users need to choose this kind of manual ladder because of the small dimensions of the opening hatch (45×70). At this particular case, there isn’t any heights inconveniences as the company only manufactures ladders with max height of m. 3. Obviously, taking into consideration customer personal preferences.
- Galvanized steel frame sinew ZN 200 12/10 thick
- Steel pantograph lever DC 13 15/10 thick
- Steel step DX 13 15/10 thick
- Steel Handrail Ø25 Ø30 Ø35 zinc-coated tubular mm 1,5
- Zinc-coated tubular Grab bar 15x15x1,5
- Zinc-coated steel ‘L’ shaped handle ZN 200
- Chipboard Wooden Hatch opening mm 16 exempt from formaldehyde
- Laminated steel Ladder cluster group mm 5
- Robotic welding
- Galvanization with no hexavalent chromium
- Weight Kg 50