Motorized Concertina “AutoAttic®” Ladder
Base Price € 689,00
This Pantograph ladder is ideal to gain access to lofts and attics. It is made of steel, this is an electric ladder without manual intervention which allows hatch opening and closing by means of polycarbonate remote .
Customize and Buy it
Product Complete Description
Pantograph AutoAttic® ladder is a rollaway ladder, perfect to reach easily loft area, also when it is used as a living compartment. Motorized system operated by means of polycarbonate remote allow to lock or release the ladder both from upper and lower levels. The ladder is stable and safe, meeting standard requirements. The EN UNI 14975:2006 Certification provides tread max. load capacity of 260 Kg and max height of 3m.
It is the answer to access the loft in a very easy way, plus you can obtain more safety conditions by getting the optional double handrail.
Its built-in framework makes the ladder blends perfectly the interior home design.
Motorized Pantograph Attic Ladders: pricing
Pantograph ladder has a base price changing according to loft opening dimensions, to floor to ceiling height requested. Several optional accessories can be fitted to it.
Choosing the pantograph attic ladder
The ladder is the proper tool to have access to attic even when your loft is converted into bedroom. In fact, motorized low sound system reveals to be very practical in order to open or close it both from upper and lower levels. To get the highest benefits please check on the “AutoAttic Vip®” version equipped with back up battery and steel remote.
- Galvanized steel frame sinew ZN 200 12/10 thick
- Steel pantograph lever DC 13 15/10 thick
- Steel step DX 13 15/10 thick
- Steel Handrail Ø25 Ø30 Ø35 zinc-coated tubular mm 1,5
- Zinc-coated tubular Grab bar 15x15x1,5
- Zinc-coated steel ‘L’ shaped handle 5 mm
- Chipboard Wooden Hatch opening mm 16 exempt from formaldehyde
- Laminated steel Ladder cluster group mm 5
- Robotic welding
- Polycarbonate remote
- Total control unit and Power supply
- Automatic locking/releasing around 30” each cycle
- Linear actuator 24 dc 110/220 volt
- Safety dead- man manual switch
- Sealed galvanization with no hexavalent chromium
- Weight Kg 70